Litchfield Area Community Foundation Grants
The mission of the Litchfield Area Community Foundation (LACF) is to promote and facilitate giving for the enrichment of the Litchfield area.
Purpose: All projects should be focused on improving the Litchfield area.
Geographical Focus: City of Litchfield and townships in the ISD 465 School District, including Litchfield, Harvey, Manannah, Forest Prairie, Forest City, Kingston, Acton, Greenleaf, Ellsworth, Danielson, Darwin, Cedar Mills.
Range of requests: $500 to $2000 The LACF reserves the right to partially or fully fund requests.
Primary focus of giving: The purpose of these grants is to improve the greater Litchfield community. The primary focus of the project should relate to one of the following:
- Arts, culture, humanities
- Health and safety
- At-risk youth
- Youth development
- Community Club/Organizations
Proposals not funded:
- Religious activities
- Political activities
- Annual campaigns
- Debt reduction
- Operating expenses
- Public School requests
- Applicants must be a 501c (3) organization, a unit of government, or be in partnership with a qualifying organization who is willing to accept responsibility for the project.
- Applicants must complete the grant application in full and submit by the deadline.
- Applicants must clearly state outcomes and measurable goals.
- Applicants must list/specify the amount of project funds as budgeted by your organization, requested from and give the source, or pledged and give the source.
- Applicants must recognize the LACF on all announcements and promotions for the project.
- Applicants must incorporate an innovative approach and avoid duplication of efforts.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is posted for each grant cycle.
Applications: Please send an email to: email@example.com, you will then be sent instructions for applying.
Submitting: On line application must be completed.